Thursday, January 26, 2012

Phil reviews UNDERWORLD: AWAKENING in 2D and IMAX 3D for Phil's Film Adventures-January 26, 2012

Theatrical Movie Poster (2012)
Good evening my fellow cinematic thrillseekers! This past weekend I had the opportunity to see UNDERWROLD: AWAKENING, the latest installment of this highly popular film franchise. And to show you how dedicated (and insane I am) to you my faithful followers, I saw the film TWICE! On Saturday I saw the standard 2D version at the Camera 12 in Downtown San Jose and then on Sunday I saw the IMAX 3D version at the AMC Mercado 20. Now the film is very entertaining and it's a worthy entry to the series, but seeing it in IMAX 3D was freaking awesome, and to see Kate Beckinsale dressed in skin tight black leather while killing werewolves in 3D was so damn hot! ! So come read my reviews for the 2D version and the IMAX 3D version. So make sure you go out and see this movie! And don't forget to sign up to follow both my blogs, and keep your eyes peeled here in the next few days, as I'll be reviewing several new Blu-Ray and DVD titles!

Thanks for reading, and enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment