Friday, December 16, 2011

Phil welcomes you to the premire of THE MIDNIGHT HORROR SINEMA SHOW-Dec. 16, 2011

Hello there my fellow cinematic thrill seekers! Welcome to my new movie blog, dedicated to my love of horror films! Now as some of you may have read on my other film blog Phil's Film Adventures, I will also be reviewing, discussing, and recommending only the best in exploitaion, B-movies, sexploitaion, classic roadshow films, crazy Asian films, Blaxploitation, Troma movies, cult classics, and everything else in between! This road was a long time coming, so to all you children of the night please sign up to follow my new blog and be on the lookout for some wild and crazy films here! This is going to be one helluva ride so make sure you hold on tight!

Thanks for reading, and unpleasant dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment